* We have an opening for a part-timeATTENDANT, VENDINGposition.
* Location: Baptist Health, 2501 Kentucky Ave., Paducah, KY 42003. Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: Monday - Friday, details available upon interview.
* Requirement: Experience with cash handling is preferred.
* Perks: Free meal
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and caf?s feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's \"Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013\" and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Summary: Provides vending products and services at a single location. Collects money from machines and makes change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Receives delivery of various items, including soft drinks, bakery products, specialty foods, snack items and sundries at customer's place of business.
* Stocks shelves or racks in vending machines and coolers; collects stale, rejected or unsold merchandise; collects money from machines, and refills bill and coin changers.
* Records transactions on appropriate card and/or electronic device.
* Is accountable for cash and product.
* Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service.
* Prepares order forms for food and pastry products.
* Informs regular customers of new products or services.
* Listens to and resolves service complaints.
* Performs routine maintenance on and sanitation of machines; maintains clean storeroom and vending area.
* Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 251517
Associated topics: baker, battender, catering, chocolate, coffee, foodservice, meat processing, poultry, tea, vegetable