A facility located in Kentucky is seeking a pain management physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified. The assignment scope includes epidurals, steroid injections, spinal blocks, and RFAs. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. For this assignment, you need to have an active KY state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: KY state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Procedures: Epidurals, steroid injections, spinal blocks, and RFAs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, cosmetic, locum tenens, novi, plastic, procedures, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens, ucsf