A family medicine physician specializing in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is needed in Kentucky. They welcome board certified or board eligible family medicine or internal medicine physicians, or a general practitioner to provide BHRT treatment and weight loss clinic to patients 40 years old or above. You will see an average of 8 to 12 patients per day. All training will be provided no prior experience needed. You will work Monday through Friday. There will be no weekends, nights, or call.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You'll also be provided full health, dental, life, and vision insurance, and a 401K with match.
You will enjoy living in this major Kentucky metro area that is home to renowned universities and medical centers, a rich mix of culturally diverse peoples, and all the amenities of a big city with plenty of Southern charm.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, please contact Ron Grabowski at 203.###.#### or ...@Comphealth.com.
- All training provided, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Board certified board eligible
- BHRT treatment and weight loss clinic to patients 40 years old or above
- Comfortable prescribing hormones, b12, supplemental prescriptions
- Support staff on site - single specialty group
- Competitive salary plus available bonuses
- Lifestyle practice
- No nights, no weekends, and no call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician md do, practice, practice physician, practitioner, primary care, urgent care