As a trusted partner to our client Corus360 is looking for an IBM Mainframe Storage Engineer for a long term contract role. This person can work remote part of the time and be in the Louisville, KY office with fellow Mainframe engineers. This company is a stable, large corporation with excellent benefits and a team atmosphere.
Responsibilities: * Maintenance and troubleshooting of the current mainframe storage environment
* Provide senior level engineering support for the enterprise mainframe platform
* Installation of software products, fixes and upgrades
* Disk performance and capacity management
* Recommendation of parameter changes, data analysis, and tuning recommendations
* Minimum of 8 years experience working in z/OS storage administration
* Expert-level skills with IBM DS88 and TS77 storage solutions to include design, configuration, troubleshooting, and performance analysis and tuning
* Expert skills in DFSMS and DFSMS
* Expert skills in GDPS Global Mirror
* Experience in z/OS installs, configuration, and systems management
* Experience in z/OS performance tuning and troubleshooting
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...