Internal Medicine in Kentucky
This is an opportunity to be employed by, a leading health care provider in Kentucky and one of the 100 Greatest Community Hospitals in America.?
The physician can expect to work a four to five day week in an out-patient setting, and will be able to?build a busy practice quickly. You'll see up to 25 plus patient visits per day. The administration is very supportive of this recruitment effort and the development in the clinic in our service area.
- Years one & Two: Guaranteed Salary based on local market conditions and eligible productivity?
- Year Three: Base Salary plus productivity?
- There is no cap to potential income
- Sign-on and relocation?
- Health Insurance- two options for health insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off - 8 hours accrued per pay period
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing medical education allowance of $6,000.00 annually.
- In addition, 5 days of CME time are allotted without impacting paid time off.
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to 8% ?match
- Life Insurance
This comprehensive 200+-bed medical center is a Level 3 trauma center seeing 30,000 ED visits annually.? Our medical staff consists of more than 100 physicians who serve approximately 120,000 residents from?14 clinics located in a six-county service area delivering comprehensive health care close to home for thousands living in Kentucky.?
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports