You are applying for work for a franchisee of Moe's, not Moe's corporate or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
If you're a born leader, then you've stumbled across the right job for you. As the General Manager, you'll enjoy plenty of work-related perks, such as advancement opportunities, provided uniforms, paid vacation days, meal discounts, and company medical benefits will be offered.
The perfect General Manager is a confident decision-maker who has a proven track record and experience in guest and customer service, employee management, business and financial management, and people motivation. He or she is an excellent communicator-both in written form and verbally. (3yrs previous experience in similar position)
As the General Manager, some of your responsibilities may be to:
* Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures
* Work with the leadership team to meet sales goals
* Manage food and labor costs
* Execute company policies and procedures
* Monitor food inventory levels and order product when necessary
* Manage and maintain safe working conditions
* Manage crew member employees in a manner that maximizes crew retention
* Interview and hire team members
* Provide proper training for team members
* Anticipate and identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective action
* Maintain fast, accurate service, provide excellent customer service, and meet and/or exceed both company and customer expectations
* Ensure continual improvement of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness
* Maximize store sales goals versus budget, including participation in marketing programs
The General Manager will help to support the company by maintaining an outstanding work environment by providing leadership, direction, training, and development for Assistant Managers and team members alike.