June 5, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
This Fortune 500 company has an opening via OfficeTeam for a highly-skilled and motivated Data Entry Specialist. If you're looking for work in a dynamic, growing environment, this job might be right for you, if you have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization. The most successful candidate for this position will have intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management. A data-driven expert with great attention to detail is the ideal candidate for this Data Entry Specialist position. Start your career with us if that sounds like you! This job is ideal for candidates seeking a long-term temporary Data Entry Specialist position in the Owensboro, Kentucky area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Categorize information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Review and remove nonessential data as well as combine data from multiple sources
- Methodically review completed work, checking for computation errors or duplicate values before submitting the final product
- Keep detailed records of tasks, files, and progress
- Seek further information for documents that are considered to be incomplete
- Sift through websites for information
- Investigate reports and sheets of data
- Proven typing accuracy
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of data entry
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
Email email@example.com to apply!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...