Job Summary: We are currently seeking an exceptional candidate to be part of the IT Global AX Administration team at Tempur Sealy. This person will be responsible for administration and support of AX as well other associated products. This individual will join a team of Dynamics AX professionals to help implement and support AX environments used worldwide.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
* Interact with the support team/business users, debug and derive technical issues to resolution.
* Analyze issues to understand and explain business logic to support team/business users.
* Perform UAT and smoke tests on production environment.
* Facilitate communication between business users, IT teams, including local, off-shore and remote US resources, to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of support issue resolution.
* Provide Technical and Functional Support of Tempur Sealy Microsoft Dynamics AX and related Applications including but not limited to:
* Code Releases and Copy Downs, user management for non-production environments.
* Handle level three support incidents that are technical in nature or otherwise unable to be solved by our level one and two support teams. These typically involved incorrect or missing data, uncovering code bugs, or sometimes discovering a user process issue that needs to be explained and corrected. Being able to demonstrate problem-solving skills is critical.
* Support data loads into all AX environments. This requires the use of Atlas, DIXF and the Business Integration Solution from To-Increase to load data into the ERP for project work. DIXF entity and template design will be required through knowledge of the structure and relationships of various AX tables (custom and standard tables). This includes helping with test loads, analyzing bad data, and troubleshooting to determine what data is problematic.
* Support bolt-on technologies to AX. This includes To-Increase Product Engineering, SKSoft Treasury Suite, CCH Sales Tax Office, Data Masons, Basware, and many others. Ability to self-educate on these types of technologies much be demonstrated.
* Support continuous process improvement by identifying and documenting support issues and working with Support and Business teams to implement processes to prevent future occurrence.
* Create and maintain issue resolution documents for Application support processes, as needed.
* Manage special projects as needed for enhancements to or implementation of any of the supported Applications.
* Ensure all ERP Support SLAs are meet and consistently maintained for all of Support Incidents handled.
* Coordinate with other IT teams, and Business customers to accomplish successful resolution of all issues reported to ERP Support Team.
* Provide Proactive Daily Monitoring of all customer interfaces and internal system integrations for all supported ERP Applications including but not limited to:
* Microsoft Dynamics AX.
* Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail.
* Microsoft SQL (for AX).
* Microsoft Dynamics Management Reporter.
Primary duties and responsibilities are illustrated above; however, Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time. This document excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience (Certifications).
* 2 to 5 years of Dynamics AX experience.
* Microsoft SQL experience.
* X++ experience in a MorphX environment a plus.
* Experience with multiple modules in Dynamics AX.
* Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical documentation.
* Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues.
* Attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
* Up-to-date with current technology trends.
* Leverages technical expertise to get results.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Possesses an understanding of personal dynamics, and the skills required to facilitate communication between a diverse IT and user population.
* Experience with issue tracking software.
* Extremely organized with high level of initiative and dedication. Solutions oriented.
* Experience supporting large ERP or financial systems and supporting a diverse team of users.
* Experience supporting web based applications.
* Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
* Ability to simultaneously coordinate and complete multiple projects.
* MicroStrategy experience a plus.
* Microsoft Dynamics AX certifications are a plus.
* Strong verbal and written communication.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Microsoft Office experience including Word, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook.
* Works effectively with people that have different views.
* Demonstrated analytic and problem solving.
* Displays a sense of urgency.
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
* Can facilitate effective brainstorming.
* Shows a strong sense of purpose.
* Persists in efforts.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be capable of performing each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements herein are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
* In-depth knowledge of Dynamics environments.
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
* Experience working in an international environment.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced corporate office environment. Some stress may occur. Regular travel is not expected in this position; however, travel around scheduled projects such as program rollouts will be necessary.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.