Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives. Generate and manage content for the Company through social media mediums for marketing. Act as frontline brand manager for reputation management online.Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of the Social Media Manager:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Responsible for content creation and management of Trilogy corporate marketing accounts
- Oversees Social Media Team that is responsible for:
- Regular content creation for campus marketing accounts
- Ensuring all campus posts are monitored and edited as needed
- Interacts with customers in real-time answering questions and offering solutions
- Posts all campus community events and utilizes advertising budget as necessary
- Manages social media projects and contests
- Manages Facebook Business Manager and Hootsuite Enterprise.
- Develops and updates social media resources including but not limited to social media guide, social media content calendar, social media training videos, etc.
- Monitors effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyzes, reviews, and reports on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Manages Facebook advertising budgets/Facebook Ads Manager for all campuses.
- Assist in start-up process by creating new social media pages and new HootSuite user accounts.
- Advocates the Company social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Research and studies feasibility of expanding to other social media outlets. Facilitates timeline for launch and provides ongoing management of new social media pages.
- Assists online reputation management of the Company/campuses utilizing Trilogy s designated reputation management platform.
- Promotes customer service by reviewing and responding to comments/messages on social media and review sites as needed.
- Partners with Director of Marketing, Communications Team, and Risk Management Team on crisis communication action plans as needed.
- Live social media support at Company events.
- Provides assistance with the Company Blog as needed.
- Provides assistance with website updates as needed.
- Provides assistance with other digital initiatives as needed.
- Collaborate with Employee Services for recruitment social media needs as needed.
- Minimal travel with overnight stay as necessary.
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field from a four-year college or university.
- Three (3) to five (5) years marketing/communications experience. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of Social Network mediums, Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Trilogy Health Services
KentuckyLIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Innovative Training Programs
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Associated topics: acquisition, booker, business, celebrity, director, head, leader, oversee, representative, supervisor