Loading some great jobs for you...
- leadership of the Business Banking team,
- approving loans within assigned limits,
- managing loan and portfolio credit quality,
- sourcing prospects and developing new customer relationships,
- providing financial advice to customers,
- selling appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients, and
- making appropriate referrals.
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of community/commercial banking experience
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services that results in successfully identifying products and services that meet customer needs
- Strong business development/sales and relationship management skills
- Extensive knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and strong verbal and written communication skills